Junior Express – Summer Youth Course ‘Express’ – for students 15-18 years old
21 hours per week
- 15 hours General English per week
- 6 hours Grammar and Active Communication skills per week
- Small classes – typically 9, maximum 12, for morning classes shared with ‘Starline’ students; typically 6, maximum 8, for afternoon classes of special grammar and active communication skills
- Initial induction programme and level test
- Constant reassessment of level (movement to higher or lower levels possible on a daily basis)
- All study materials included
- Fully qualified teachers (students are taught by three different teachers each morning)
- Tuition programme specially designed for Youth groups
- Certificate of progress and awards for high-achieving students
Courses are available from 3rd July until 11th August 2017. Courses from 2 to 6 weeks in duration.
Possible start dates: Monday 3rd July, Monday 17th July, Monday 24th July or Monday 31st July 2017 (31st Julyis the FINAL start date).
Please note that Monday 10th July is not available as a start date.
Arrival and Departure: Students can arrive/depart on the Saturday or Sunday before the course starts and after the course finishes.
2 weeks: £970
3 weeks: £1,405
£435 per extra week