Junior Express – Summer Youth Course ‘Express’ – for students 15-17 years old
21 hours per week
- 15 hours General English per week
- 6 hours Grammar and Active Communication skills per week
- Small classes – typically 9, maximum 12, for morning classes shared with ‘Starline’ students; typically 6, maximum 8, for afternoon classes of special grammar and active communication skills
- Initial induction programme and level test
- Constant reassessment of level (movement to higher or lower levels possible on a daily basis)
- All study materials included
- Fully qualified teachers (students are taught by three different teachers each morning)
- Tuition programme specially designed for Youth groups
- Certificate of progress and awards for high-achieving students
Courses are available from 1st July until 9th August 2019. Courses from 2 to 6 weeks in duration.
Possible start dates: Monday 1st July, Monday 15th July, Monday 22nd July or Monday 29th July 2019 (29th July is the FINAL start date).
Please note that Monday 8th July is not available as a start date.
Arrival and Departure: Students can arrive/depart on the Saturday or Sunday before the course starts and after the course finishes.
2 weeks: £1,020
3 weeks: £1,475
£455 per extra week